ELC Pro 1000/1000 To Go Set with Softbag and EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus
- Manufacturer Number: 20663.2.US
Recycling times are lightning fast at 1.2 seconds to full power while Swiss precision guarantees consistent power time after time, shot after shot.
ELC Pro HD 1000 'To Go'
Highest performing and most professional compact units
Recycling times are lightning fast while Swiss precision guarantees consistent power time after time, shot after shot. But hardware isn't all. The software built into this unit gives you the freedom to configure the ELC to your individual style of shooting, for every application.
- Wireless - Radio remote control of power settings and flash triggering with the EL-Skyport system.
- System - Full control over all Elinchrom units with the EL-Skyport Software via the optional USB Transceiver RX.
- Powerful - Available in 500 or 1000 Ws, these units are ideal for most photographic applications.
- Intelligent - With programmable features for the photocell, EL-Skyport, audio and modelling lamp settings the ELC Pro HD simply offers more.
- Performance - Combining the best of two worlds the ELC Pro HD units provide excellent flash duration with super balanced colour.
- Unique - OLED display for information and clarity.
- Precise - Control knob for power adjustment over 7 and 8 f-stop ranges and menu browsing.
- Creative - The wide range of creative power and flash modes offer greater flexibility in your work.
- Safe - Satisfies every safety standard.
- Elegant - Robust fire retardant shell with rubberized handle.
- Professional - Built for the most creative use.
"Captain Flash" captured in action. Enables you to take a picture with stroboscopic effects within a single frame. Simply experiment for the optimum result.
Provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in-between, plus predictive synchronization within a short sequence.
Allows you to sequentially trigger up to 20 ELC’s, in bursts or as a continuous cycle, to utilize the highest frame rate of your camera.
The ELC Pro HD enables you to work with very low power flash and continuous light.
Enhanced Interface With Control
Never before has there been a unit so close to the user. With highly precise control you can alter everything for a new user experience.
The new EL-Skyport Plus system
Ergonomicaly designed, compact and robust, using easily available AA batteries.
The new EL-Skyport Plus system offers an extended range of up to 200 m (656 feet), triggering any flash and controlling the power of all Skyport enabled Einchrom flash units. With eight individual frequencies and the choice of standard and speed protocols, there are 16 frequency options, each having four groups.
The Elinchrom Skyport Plus system is retro compatible with the existing Skyport Speed system, and forward compatible to the additional frequencies offered by the latest Elinchrom ELB and ELC units.
- Trigger reliably and adjust flash power up to 200 m (656 feet) away
- Optimized reception with rotating swivel function
- 4 Groups and ALL selection
- 16 different channels available (8 in normal mode and 8 in speed mode)
- Quick increase or decrease of the flash power per group
- Runs on AA batteries
- Metal hotshoe connector with screw lock
- 2.5 mm sync socket
- Normal and Speed sync mode (for leaf shutter cameras) More info here
- All functionalities can be easily adjusted
- Durable with robust mechanics
- Ergonomic Swiss design
Always be in control
This new generation of EL-Skyport Plus provides photographers with an extra range for triggering and remote power control on all actual Elinchrom units from up to 200 m (656 feet) away. The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is designed with a swivel function that enables rotation to optimize reception. Its strong and robust mechanics makes it more durable than ever. In addition, the EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus works with AA batteries, available everywhere.
ELC Pro HD 1000 x2
Glass Dome Transparent MK-II x2
EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus x1
Sync Cable PC-3.5 / 5 m x1
Umbrella Wide Reflector 90° 16 cm x2
ProTec Bag Poly x1
1000 F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°)
Power range f-stop 8
Power range Ws
7-1000 Power range display 0.3-7.3 Power increments in f-stop Adjusted by precise multifunctional power knob in 1/10 steps Flash duration t0.5 in s.
Min. power: 1/2780
Max. power: 1/1430
Best flash duration at power: 3.6 (1/5260) Recycling 230 V in s.
Slow: 4.0 / Default: 1.5 / Fast: 1.2
Recycling 115 V in s.
Slow: 5.0 / Default: 1.8 / Fast: 1.4
Max. frames per s. at min. power 20 fps Colour temperature in °K at max. power 5500
Auto Power Dumping
Adjust power settings automatically Power stability ± 0.1 % Voltage Multivoltage 90-265V Modelling lamp mode Off, free, proportional, VFC: -0.5 - -2.0 f-stop Modelling lamp 230 V 300 W / GX 6.35 - 23022
Modelling lamp 115 V
300 W / GX 6.35 - 23030
S-Type, Omega Plug-in, user replaceable - 24084
Integrated transceiver, 8 Frequency Channels and 4 Groups with full RX features
5 V (compatible with all cameras)
3.5 mm Jack
Electronically intelligent temperature controlled fan
Glass Dome Frosted, optional
Centred tube for EL-umbrellas ø 7 mm.
Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts
Max. power consumption (230 V / 50 Hz)
Slow: during charge: 350W
Default: during charge: 700W
Fast: during charge: 875W
Max. power consumption (115 V / 60 Hz)
Slow: during charge: 250W
Default: during charge: 500W
Fast: during charge: 625W
Pure sine battery converter DC/AC: Slow charge
600W with Halogen
Dimensions (with protective cap)
31.5 x 14 x 21 cm
2.9 kg (6.4 lb.)
Where to Buy