AEOS V2 LED Light Kit with HSS Transmitter for Canon PROMO
- Manufacturer Number:
Designed for portrait & location photographers and videographers on the move, this bi-colour, location LED light has a unique ‘ultra-thin’ design concept. Weighing in at under 1.5kg & just 1cm thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
The NEW Rotolight AEOS, with built-in Elinchrom Skyport receiver
Apowerful, ultra-portable, bi-colour LED light that brings tremendous versatility to any shoot.
Designed for portrait and location photographers and videographers on the move, AEOS is a bi-colour, location LED light with a unique ‘ultra-thin’ design concept. Weighing in at under 1.5kg and just 1cm(<1”) thick, AEOS is one of the most portable lights on the market.
High Speed Sync FlashHSS provides a powerful HSS flash mode with zero recycle time at 200% of the maximum continuous light output for traditional photographic workflows,enabling you to ‘freeze action’. This feature eliminates the need for users shooting both stills and video to buy a strobe, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
CineSFX™Provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such aslightning, fireand TV flicker to enhance your video production.
True Aperture Dimming™Calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance,eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
Designer Fade™Provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
AccuColour™LED phosphor technology ensures the AEOS delivers exceptional colour rendering (CRI:96+, TLCI 91)eliminating the need to spend time and money correctingcolour and skin tones in post production.
Featuring a powerful light output (5750 lux @ 3ft), industry leading colour accuracy (CRI:96+) for perfect skin tones, and unrivalled battery performance (3 hours on a single 95 w/h battery), AEOS is the ultimate light for any location shoot.
Uniquely, AEOS includes integrated aluminium handles, giving you the freedom to ‘work the light’ to achieved your desired lighting setup. A high quality professional ball head is also included as standard, providing full 360° rotation and 200° of tilt when mounted on a light stand.
AEOS simply eliminates the need for time consuming lighting setups, providing you more time to unleash your creativity, and to compose the perfect shot..
- Designed For Portrait / Location Photo & Video
- Bi-Colour (6300-3150k) with Accurat Kelvin Display High Speed Sync (HSS) Flash Mode (at 200% of max. continuous light output), No Recycle Time
- Ultra-Thin, Industry leading Lightweight Design (< 1.5kg/ 3lb)
- Integrated Aluminium Handles & Pro Ball Head for 360 rotation included
- Powerful, soft light output (5750 lux at 3ft), signature catch light
- Unrivalled battery performance (3 Hours w 95w/h battery)
- Accucolour™ Technology For Best In Class Colour Rendering CRI>96, Tlci 91
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv etc)
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
- Designer Fade ™ for Custom Fade Up/ Fade Down for interviews/ video
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), V lock battery plate(battery not included), DMX, Ball Head
Rotolight HSS transmitters for optimized for Rotolight by Elinchrom. Wirelessly triggers NEO II
- Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and Digital Dial for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
- The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS is currently available for Canon and Nikon (with Sony to follow)
2x Rotolight AEOS™ Lights (with built-in Skyport receivers)
Professional Aluminium Ball Head (Supports 5Kg load)
Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
AEOS™ Filter pack:
216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
Weight 1.4 kg Dimensions 29.5 x 29.5 x 2 cm Accu-Colour™ Technology Best in Class CRI = 96 & R15 Skintone = 98
TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) = 91 Ideally suited for professional Television use
Colour Range 3150 Kelvin – 6300 Kelvin, integrated accurate Kelvin display. Control Local, DMX, or PC sync (Flash). Compatible with any HSS flash trigger received with PC sync socket. Power V-Lock Battery or Mains Power, (42W consumption at 100% power). Delivering over 3 hours run time on a standard 95 w/h battery. AC Adapter GST60A15-P1J Input 100 - 240V ~ 1.4A, 50-60Hz Output 15V / 4.0A 60W Max Mounting Integrated Aluminium Handles, Integral ¼” 20 mounting tripod mounting points, or included 360 Pro Ball Head (Selectable 3/8 or ¼”20 thread) LED’s 100,000 hour LED lifespan – Totally Flicker Free Technology Included filters 216 full Diffuser, 250 Medium Diffuser, 184 Cosmetic Peach, 279 1/8 Magenta Built-in Elinchrom Skyport receiver
Frequency Band 2.4 GHz Channels 40; (20 in Normal mode – green / 20 in Speed mode – red) Groups 4: 1, 2, 3, 4 Flash synchronization Normal: limited to the native X-sync of your camera
Hi-Sync mode: up to a 1/8,000 sec.
Range Up to 200m (656’) for triggering AF Assist Beam Yes Power Source 2x AA batteries Indicators and Controls
LCD screen display
-Sync mode, group, channel, ODS activation, Hi-Sync activation, shutter mode, remaining battery power, flash unit name, flash unit ID, flash unit power level, flash unit modelling level.
Group selection, test, rotation ring to change values, confirmation, on/off and refresh. There are also 4 buttons with variable functionality:
Power +/-, Modelling lamp off/prop/free, Individual unit selection and setup on the dashboard. Menu up, menu down and exit in the setup menu.
Dimensions 84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5 mm (3.3 x 2.7 x 2.3”) Weight (without batteries) 120 g ( 0.27 lbs.)
Where to Buy