NEO II 3 LED Light Kit with HSS Transmitter for Canon PROMO
- Manufacturer Number:
Revolutionary LED light, that combines the benefits of continuous light with the flexibility of High Speed Sync flash, for more power or to freeze action. With no recycle time, you'll never miss a shot.
Winner of 2018 Best on Camera Flash Award by Photography News - Rotolight NEO II
Winner of 2017 Photography News Lighting Innovation Award - Rotolight NEO II
Winner of 2017 Digital Camera Gear of the Year Award - Rotolight NEO II
Small light. BIG results.
Revolutionary all-in-one continuous LED light and HSS Flash
NEO 2 is a revolutionary LED light, that combines the 'shoot what you see' benefits of continuous light, with the flexibility of High Speed Sync (HSS) flash, for more power or to freeze action.
- Designed for Portrait/location photo & Video
- Continuous LED light & high speed sync flash (1/8000th)
- Built in Elinchrom Skyport wireless flash receiver (200m/656ft), control up to 10 lights in 4 groups.
- Adjustable Colour Temperature (6300-3150K) in continuous & flash mode
- Powerful soft output (2000lux at 3 ft), 85% brighter than NEO 1
- Flash mode provides 500% more light output(mains power), 250% on AA (NiMh or Li-ion) batteries.
- No recycle time, no power loss. Ideal for high frame rate cameras.
- Unrivalled battery performance - 85,000 full power flashes on 6 x AA (NiMH or Li-Ion) (or 1.5 hours continuous output at max power).
- Outstanding colour accuracy (CRI 96) for gorgeous skin tone
- Power by 6xAA(NiMh or Li-ion), DC or Dtap, mount on or off camera
- Cinesfx Mode ™ Delivers Custom Lighting Fx (Fire, Lightning, Tv, Gunshot etc)
- True Aperture Dimming™ Calculates Your Aperture At A Given Distance
- Totally Flicker Free Output, at any frame rate
- Includes 4 piece filter kit (Full and half diffusion, cosmetic peach skin diffusion, and magenta), belt pouch, PSU and shoe.
With no recycle time, you'll never miss a shot.
Designed for portrait photographers and videographers on the go, NEO 2 is lightweight and portable, and can be mounted both on or off camera. A built in Elinchrom Skyport flash receiver, delivers ultra reliable wireless triggering(1/8000th) up to 200m(656ft). Powered by 6 AA batteries, DC or Dtap, NEO 2™ delivers outstanding colour reproduction, with a gorgeous soft light output and Rotolight's signature catch light effect.
Packed with innovative features, NEO 2™includes True Aperture Dimming™, Designer Fade™ and an updated arsenal of CineSFX™ custom lighting effects (Lightning, Fire,TV etc.). 85% brighter in continuous mode than its predecessor, NEO 2 is a small light that delivers big results.
NEO 2 also includes a powerful suite of Rotolight's patented industry first features, to maximize creative possibilities, and streamline your workflow:
High Speed Sync FlashHSS provides a powerful HSS flash mode when you need more power, with zero recycle time, at up to 500%* of the maximum continuous light output for photographers. Enabling you to 'freeze action, and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation, Neo 2 eliminates the need to buy two separate products if you shoot both stills and video, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
Unrivalled battery performanceThe longest battery life of an on camera flash ever made. NEO 2 provides 85,000 full power shots on a single set of AA batteries (not included) vs 250 of a typical speedlite. You'll never be down on the job.
AccuColour™LED technology ensures the NEO 2 delivers exceptional colour rendering for gorgeous skin tones (CRI:96+, TLCI 91) eliminating the need for post processing.
True Aperture Dimming™Calculates and displays F-stop for a subject at a given distance, eliminating the need for trial and error shooting, or a light meter.
CineSFX™Provides a suite of customizable cinematic lighting effects, such as lightning, fire, gunshot, paparazzi and TV flicker to enhance your video production.
Designer Fade™Provides custom fade up/down production effects for interviews.
* 500% increase in flash power on Rotolight V battery or PSU, 250% flash power on AA(Nimh or Lithium ion)
Rotolight HSS Transmitter
Rotolight HSS transmitters for optimized for Rotolight by Elinchrom. Wirelessly triggers NEO II.
- Large LCD with unique, real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and Digital Dial for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups for Normal and Speed Sync Modes
- Hi-Sync, up to 1/8000sec with Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
- The EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus HS is currently available for Canon and Nikon (with Sony to follow)
3 x Rotolight NEO 2™
3 x NEO 2 light stands
1 x Hard Case
3 x 360 degree Professional ball heads
3 x Rotolight Universal power adapter with regional mains cable
1 x 10 pack colour FX filter pack
3 x NEO 2™ Filter pack:
1 x 216 Full Diffuser (1.5 Stops)
1 x 250 Medium, Half White Diffuser (3/4 Stops)
1 x 184 “Cosmetic Peach” Diffusion
1 x 279 1/8th Minus Green (Magenta)
3 x Filter Holder
Best in Class Color Rendering CRI = 96 & R15 Skintone = 99
TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) = 91 Ideally suited for professional Television use
Colour Range 3150 Kelvin – 6300 Kelvin, integrated accurate Kelvin display. Control
Wirelessly (using in built ‘ Skyport’ flash receiver and Rotolight HSS transmitter by Elinchrom)
Third party HSS flash trigger received with 3.5mm or PC sync socket.
For best results use the Rotolight HSS transmitter by Elinchrom.
Power 6 x AA (NiMH or Lithium-ion) high performance batteries provides 85,000 flashes at full power, or 1.5 hours continuous run time (max power) (Rotolight Lionheart AA by Powerex PRO recommended) AC Adapter EA1024G1-150 AC Input 100 - 240V ~ 1.0A, 50-60Hz DC Output 15V / 1.33A Mounting Integral ¼”– 20 tripod mount (x3)
Universal Hot-Shoe Camera adapter mount included
LED’s 100,000 hour LED lifespan – Totally Flicker Free Technology Weight NEO™ Body only: 354g Dimensions Diameter 145 mm x depth 50 mm
Frequency Band 2.4 GHz Channels 40; (20 in Normal mode – green / 20 in Speed mode – red) Groups 4: 1, 2, 3, 4 Flash synchronization Normal: limited to the native X-sync of your camera
Hi-Sync mode: up to a 1/8,000 sec.
Range Up to 200m (656’) for triggering AF Assist Beam Yes Power Source 2x AA batteries Indicators and Controls
LCD screen display
-Sync mode, group, channel, ODS activation, Hi-Sync activation, shutter mode, remaining battery power, flash unit name, flash unit ID, flash unit power level, flash unit modelling level.
Group selection, test, rotation ring to change values, confirmation, on/off and refresh. There are also 4 buttons with variable functionality:
Power +/-, Modelling lamp off/prop/free, Individual unit selection and setup on the dashboard. Menu up, menu down and exit in the setup menu.
Dimensions 84.1 x 68.3 x 58.5 mm (3.3 x 2.7 x 2.3”) Weight (without batteries) 120 g ( 0.27 lbs.)
Where to Buy