Crane 2 - 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer with Follow Focus Servo Motor, OLED Display, and QR Plate
- Manufacturer Number: Crane 2
Integrated with an unprecedented follow focus wheel on the body, Crane 2 allows ±0.02° precision real time focus control through camera cable connection, so you can keep your subject in focus while moving, setting free your camera for more dedicated tasks
The world’s first 3-Axis camera stabilizer with follow focus control.
The Zhiyun-Tech Crane 2 delivers an industry first! A newly installed follow focus controller realizes film-grade performance by providing greater motion sensitivity and precision control. The Crane 2 also features a brilliant OLED display, allowing you to clearly see the stabilizer’s status at a glance. Featuring a quick control dial on the OLED panel allows you to adjust camera and gimbal settings instantly.
- High-precision real time follow focus control via stabilizer
- Intuitive OLED display menu to monitor camera status and parameters
- Innovative quick control dial design for seamless camera settings on TV, AV, ISO and EV
- 3.2 kg maximum payload accommodating DSLR and mirrorless cameras
- 18-hour continuous runtime with 6000 mAh capacity and convenient real-time charging to cameras (for some Sony models only)
- Integrated Function with Simplified Design
- 3-level focus adjustment for precise and fast control
- Upgraded Manfrotto standard quick-release plate allows for quick and easy installation
- Slow-fall system design for camera protection when power-off
- Comprehensive accessories kit including tripod, EVA carrying bag and multi-brand camera control cables
Real Time Follow Focus
Integrated with an unprecedented built in follow focus wheel on the body, Crane 2 allows ±0.02° precision real time focus control through camera cable connection, so that you can always keep your subject in focus while moving and enhancing the quality of your video capture.
Intuitive OLED Display
The OLED display menu on the control panel provides constant interaction between you, your camera and your stabilizer. The intuitive interface design helps you easily identify the connection status, battery level, control mode and multiple camera parameters, giving you full control over every detail.
Innovative Quick Control Dial Design
The quick control dial on the control panel provides you with an integrated extension of your camera. You can either press or rotate the dial to make various camera parameter settings such as TV, AV, ISO and EV, giving you seamless camera control independently from any software applications.
3.2 kg Maximum Payload
Empowered by the 6th Generation Instune Algorithm System which realizes 50% increase in motor torque and 100% improvement in response speed, the Crane 2 sets a new industry benchmark by providing smooth and unrestricted shooting for DSLR and mirrorless cameras even under extreme conditions.
18 Hour Runtime for Extended Shooting
Three high energy efficiency 18650 rechargeable batteries give the Crane 2 maximum runtime of 18 hours with 6000 mA capacity. The Crane 2 will also allow some Sony cameras to operate in real-time even without batteries.
Integrated Function with Simplified Design
With both functionality and operability in mind, Crane 2 is ergonomically designed with a user-friendly control panel, an integrating joystick, quick control dial and follow focus controller. All of these features with an intuitive OLED display, provides simple single-handed operation.
- Wireless HD image transmission to smartphone
- ViaTouch control system
- Versatile new gimbal structure 45 degree motor and swivel handle allow the gimbal to reconfigure for optimum shooting styles
- Follow-focus ensures that you are always in focus
Follow Focus Servo Motor
18650 Battery Charger
3x 18650 Li-ion Batteries (one set)
Micro to Micro USB Cable
Micro to Mini USB Cable
Sony Camera Control/Charging Cable
Panasonic Camera Control Cable
Micro USB Cable
USB Output Voltage 5V USB Output Current 1A Camera Charging Output Voltage 8V Camera Charging Output Current 2A Following Deviation in Static State
Following Deviation in Motion State
Tilt Angle Range
Roll Angle Range 360° Pan Angle Range 360° Operation Temperature
Where to Buy